How long will my candles burn?
Our 10 oz candles burn for approximately 40-50 hours. We recommend burning is cycles of 4 hours to get the best burn.
Why wooden wicks?
Wooden wicks not only sound like a mini crackling fireplace in a jar but they also burn much cleaner than cotton wicks. No mushrooming. No carbon build up. Just a beautiful and unique experience.
What kind of wax do you use?
Our all natural coco apricot créme wax is a luxurious blend of coconut and apricot wax. Our wax contains no soy. Our coconut and apricot waxes are gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free, and come from renewable sources.
- The first time you burn our candles, it’s important to allow it to burn for at least 4 hours to create a full “melt pool”. This means the melted wax reaches all the way to the edge of the container. This ensures a clean, even burn all the way down. If the first burn is too short the candle will only burn down the middle, creating a tunnel.
- To care for the wood wick, simply snip off any split/burnt portion of the wood wick before being re-lit.
- Never leave a candle unattended! To protect your surface from heat, place your candle on a coaster or tray.
- Don't burn your candle with only 1/4" or 1/2" of wax remaining to prevent your jar from overheating.
- All our candle containers can be re-used. Just wash out the container with warm soapy water.
Any more questions?
For wholesale inquiries or custom orders contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!